Your Team Building Partner
Hi, I’m John Guastaferro, CFRE, and it’s my purpose to advance yours. With over 20 years of award-winning success in marketing, fundraising, and international speaking, I focus on connecting teams to greatness! Beyond the business world, I have traveled the world performing magic and often headline at the world-famous Magic Castle in Hollywood. By combining business leadership with entertaining showmanship, I enjoy captivating teams and adding strategic value.
BRAND + TEAM + CAUSE
People are you brand, yet they are often the most underutilized aspect of your organization’s success. I strategically align your team, brand, and cause—three critical factors I’ve found are critical for any organization’s success. I do this through multifaceted team leadership experiences that are entertaining, strategic, and memorable. This includes event keynotes, dynamic trainings, board and leadership retreats, corporate forums, coaching, and project consulting.
THE POWER OF ONE DEGREE
We are often tempted to try massive new strategies when things aren’t going as planned. I take a different approach. I find that the extraordinary is closer than we thing—just one degree away. In my international-selling book One Degree (2010), I share my creative insight on how small “one degree” changes can create extraordinary impact in our connection with others. As an international speaker and professional magician, I’ve bough this message to thousands of people in cities across the U.S, France, England, Austria, Switzerland, Peru, and more.
LEADERSHIP IN ACTION
- CEO, Anaheim Community Foundation
- Consultant with numerous organizations
- International speaker/performer in 10 countries
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE)
- Leadership Trainer with OneOC
- Presenter, Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- Multi-year Communications Award Recipient, NAYDO (North American YMCA Development Organization)
- Graduate of Disney Institute in “Leadership Excellence”
- Longtime leader with the Anaheim Family YMCA
- Performer at the world-famous Magic Castle
- Author of numerous books on the art of magic and branding, including One Degree